ClearCompany is thrilled to share that we have recently been recognized for our outstanding company culture and for product excellence by several prestigious organizations! First, we’re proud to announce that we have earned a 2021 Great Places to Work Certification™. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention, and increased innovation.
In addition, our leading Talent Management Platform swept the fall software awards season! ClearCompany earned recognition as a top HR software solution on prominent software review lists. Gartner and G2 named ClearCompany as a leading HR software platform across several categories. Keep reading to learn more about the recent honors we’ve received.@ClearCompany is a 2021 Great Place to Work, according to @GPTW_US! 87% of employees say ClearCompany is a great place to work, beating the average rating by 28%:
Great Place to Work Certification™
ClearCompany is excited to have earned a 2021 Great Place to Work Certification™! Great Place to Work® is committed to its mission of building a better world by helping companies become great places to work for all.
“Great Place to Work Certification™ isn’t something that comes easily – it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience. It’s the only official recognition determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means that ClearCompany is one of the best companies to work for in the country.”
- Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Global Recognition at Great Place to Work
87% of our employees say ClearCompany is a great place to work, compared to 59% on average across companies. Employees also gave ClearCompany culture high scores in a number of categories:
- 93% say they feel ClearCompany’s work environment is friendly and welcoming, and that they have fun with their coworkers.
- 93% say that ClearCompany leadership promotes inclusive behavior, avoids discrimination, and is committed to ensuring fair appeals.
- 92% say they feel free to express themselves at work; feel that work is a hospitable environment; and feel a sense of community.
- 91% feel they can trust and count on their colleagues.
- 90% feel a deep level of camaraderie and a strong sense of “family” and “team” at work.
87% of employees say ClearCompany is a great place to work!
This certification is a benefit to potential and current employees alike: According to Great Place to Work research, job seekers are 4.5 times more likely to find a great boss at a Certified great workplace. Employees at Certified workplaces are 93% more likely to look forward to coming to work, and are twice as likely to be paid fairly, earn a fair share of the company’s profits, and have a fair chance at promotion.
We’re proud that ClearCompany employees feel welcome and included at work and grateful for the strong relationships among colleagues. It’s an honor to be named a Great Place to Work, and we look forward to continuing to live up to that description each day.It’s official: @ClearCompany is a #GreatPlacetoWork! 93% of employees say ClearCompany leadership promotes inclusive behavior, avoids discrimination, and is committed to ensuring fairness. Read more about @GPTW_US:
Capterra’s 2021 Talent Management Software Shortlist
Gartner’s Capterra Shortlist determines its leading Talent Management software solutions by evaluating user reviews and online search activity. Its 2021 Talent Management Software Shortlist recognizes ClearCompany as one of 10 Top Performers out of 490 software products. Previously, the Shortlist was the Capterra Top 20 list. Switching from a ranked list to the new chart format acknowledges that buyers’ needs vary and helps them discover the best software based on their needs.
Capterra Shortlist is an independent assessment that evaluates user reviews and online search activity to generate a list of market leaders in the Talent Management Software space that offer the most popular solutions. Capterra uses exclusive data and trusted reviews from verified software users to build their Shortlists so buyers can confidently build their own.
FrontRunner for Software Advice’s 2021 Top Software Performer
Gartner’s Software Advice revealed their list of 2021 Top Software Performer FrontRunners highlighting the top-rated HR software solutions for the first half of the year. The FrontRunners list helps small businesses evaluate software products using verified end-user reviews and product data. Top scoring products earn their position on the list based on Usability and Customer Satisfaction ratings for small businesses.
ClearCompany was recognized as a FrontRunner in several HR software categories:
- Talent Management
- Applicant Tracking
- Video Interviewing
- Performance Management
G2 Fall 2021 Crowd Leader
We’re no stranger to the G2 awards, earning recognition for our Talent Management Platform from the leading software reviews site since 2016. 2021 is no different, with ClearCompany placing in 17 G2 awards categories and named a Fall 2021 Crowd Leader for Human Resource Management Systems.
ClearCompany placed or moved higher in several categories across G2’s leaderboards, including the following:
- Named a Leader in Onboarding and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Onboarding and Performance Management named Users Most Likely to Recommend at the Enterprise and Mid-Market levels
- Onboarding named Best Results at the Enterprise level
- Named a High Performer in Performance Management and Human Resource Management Systems categories
- Named an Applicant Tracking System Mid-Market Leader
- Fastest Implementation across HRMS at the Enterprise level
- Human Resource Management Systems and Onboarding named Best Estimated ROI at the Enterprise level
- Named Easiest Admin and Easiest Setup for Human Resource Management Systems by Enterprise-level companies
Check out ClearCompany’s full G2 profile to see customer reviews and ratings, including satisfaction ratings and our highest-rated features.
Work at ClearCompany
Good news — this certified Great Place to Work is hiring! We’re committed to our mission of helping organizations achieve their own missions and visions by hiring, retaining, and engaging more A Players. We believe in our values and put them into practice each and every day. We are:
- Customer Led
- Ideas Over Egos
- Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive