“Video interviewing integration seems innovative now, but eventually, it’ll be a fact of life for most people in the working world. Studies estimate that by 2019, 80% of all internet traffic will be video, and 67% of all internet traffic will come from TVs, tablets and smartphones. So while video might be the latest and greatest recruiting tech tool now, eventually it will be a mainstay for recruitment departments.”- Sara Pollock, ClearCompany.
- Hiring managers need to communicate why a position is available. It does not necessarily have to be included in the job description, but it should be made clear to ensure their candidates understand what is going on.
- Hiring managers need to communicate what is truly needed to qualify for the position they are applying for. It is unrealistic to assume that a candidate will understand what is truly needed only to find out that she does not fit what is needed simply because the manager did not think about what was needed for such an individual.
- Hiring managers need to communicate to the individuals who will be interviewing potential candidates what they should be looking for in an ideal candidate. There is nothing more frustrating than speaking with different individuals inside a company who have competing visions on what their ideal candidate should have. When that happens, no one wins because everyone has a different idea on what would make an ideal addition to a company.”
- Quality of Hire: So Much More Than a Metric
- 10 Recruiting Dos and Don'ts Heading into 2016
- 4 Reasons Your Company Needs Talent Alignment
As Director of Client Service, Sylvie actively works to scale and grow our business, while driving value and customer success at every level. Sylvie directs our department's remarkable team of specialists who consult with and support ClearCompany’s diverse clientele, delivering best-in-class client service. Sylvie serves as a strategic partner to executives within our client base, ensuring that our platform not only assists with administrative concerns, but also solves for large-scale business needs.