‘Tis the season — TSC season, that is! It’s time for a glimpse of what’s to come September 20-21, 2022 at ClearCompany’s seventh annual Talent Success™ Conference, and it’s time to register for the event so you don’t miss an update.
Did we mention there’s no cost to attend TSC 2022? There’s no registration fee, and TSC 2022 is our third all-virtual event, so no travel (or travel expenses!) required to access our interactive, jam-packed sessions, learn from subject matter experts, and get your HR best practices questions answered.
TSC 2022: What You’ll Learn
Talent Success™ Conference is all about just that — helping you achieve Talent Success™. Here’s just some of what you’ll find at TSC 2022:
- Best practices for recruiting, engaging, and retaining top talent in a difficult labor market
- How to create a workplace culture employees are excited about
- Interactive sessions with industry experts
- Tips for implementing the new strategies you’ll learn
- SHRM and HRCI credits
- Connections with industry professionals and HR experts
Stay tuned for the full agenda, and register so you’re the first to know when it’s released! Registration is open for @ClearCompany’s 7th annual, all-virtual #TalentSuccessConference! Tune in to #TSC22 in Sept. for actionable tips and best practices from HR industry experts:
Welcome Back, Ben!
“The research shows that when people are connected and engaged and bring their best selves to work, that brings this amazing set of business outcomes — not just HR and engagement outcomes. Profitability, innovation, customer satisfaction, product quality — all of those elements are affected by engagement.”
- Lighthouse Research & Advisory Chief Research Officer Ben Eubanks at TSC21
We’re excited to share that we’re welcoming speaker, author, and Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory, Ben Eubanks, to the TSC22 (virtual) stage for the second year in a row. Last year, Ben talked about how high-performing companies manage performance and how your organization can do the same. We’re excited Ben will be sharing his expertise with TSC attendees again this year.
Read more about Ben’s TSC21 session and watch the recording. Then, sign up to see Ben in action this September — don’t miss his talent management insights!
Not sure if you’ll attend? Take a look back at TSC21 and the thought leadership presented by our four outstanding guest speakers to get a taste of what you can expect:
- Becoming an Accomplice in the Workplace with Dr. Akilah Cadet
- 5 Performance Practices of High-Performing Firms with Ben Eubanks
- Attracting and Retaining Women at Work with Romy Newman
- Leading Through Stressful Times: Lessons Learned from Special Operations with Chaveso Cook, Ph.D.
We summarized some key takeaways from last year’s thought leadership sessions in our post, 6 Things We Learned at TSC 2021. Check it out to see what TSC is all about! Our guest speakers share real data and research, their expert advice, and actionable strategies you can put to use at your company right away.
Don’t miss out on the chance to expand your knowledge, improve your processes, and learn from the get actionable tips from HR industry leaders — plus, earn SHRM/HRCI credits while you’re at it.
Join us at TSC22 from wherever you are! Register today.