At ClearCompany, our mission is to help our clients achieve their own missions by helping them attract, engage, and retain A Players. Our comprehensive Talent Management Platform has helped revolutionize hiring talent and managing employees for organizations in industries from quick-serve restaurants like Chick-fil-A to sustainability certification firms like SCS Global Services.
Today, we’re sharing another success story to give you a real look at how ClearCompany solutions make a difference for our clients. We’ll show you how ClearCompany’s impact on our clients’ people processes enables business growth and success.
To view more real client case studies and see their success using ClearCompany, take a look at our client page.When @milanlaser needed an #ATS that could keep up with their fast growth, @ClearCompany was the solution. See how Milan revamped #recruiting with ClearCompany’s ATS:
A Look into Milan Laser Hair Removal
Founded in 2012, Milan Laser Hair Removal is committed to providing clients with world-class customer service and permanent results. Milan quickly became the largest laser hair removal provider in the U.S. after opening an incredible 60 new locations in 2021. The medical and administrative professionals at Milan take pride in helping customers across 23 states look their absolute best.
“Now, ten years later, it’s no longer just one clinic in Omaha. We have over 170 locations with plans to open and staff another 100 by the end of this year.”
- Chad Dunnam, Director of Talent Acquisition at Milan Laser Hair Removal
Growing Pains Shift Milan’s Laser Focus
ClearCompany Transforms Recruitment at Milan
- Reduced average time-to-hire from 20 days in 2020 to just 14 days in 2021
- Cleared a critical bottleneck in the recruitment process
- Created a robust candidate pipeline and expanded Milan’s talent pool
- Powers nationwide hiring at 170+ locations in 23 states
With new facilities opening across the nation, Milan was facing challenges when it came to recruiting. Though they were using recruiting software, the manual components of the process were becoming a bigger and bigger obstacle — not to mention, they lacked insight into their recruiting process. It was difficult to identify gaps and make meaningful improvements, and as a result, Milan’s candidate experience was suffering.
Milan needed a way to ensure they were hiring top talent efficiently to create a consistent, outstanding customer experience at every location. The company was searching for a full-featured Applicant Tracking System that could help them bring in more applicants, streamline recruiting, and monitor the entire candidate pipeline. The ATS also needed to be scalable and equipped with tools that could help Milan meet its aggressive growth goals.
Milan Streamlines Recruiting with ClearCompany ATS
This is where ClearCompany’s Applicant Tracking System comes in. Our ATS has the features Milan was looking for to power a faster, more consistent hiring process across all of its locations. With ClearCompany, Milan has improved recruiting and candidate experience company-wide:In @ClearCompany’s latest case study, find out how @milanlaser streamlined their #recruitment process while opening 60 new locations in 2021:
- Interview scorecards and candidate grading enable Milan’s hiring teams to quickly provide and share objective feedback.
- ClearCompany Talent Communities allow Milan to reach an engaged talent pool by sourcing candidates from their own previous applicants.
- ClearCompany Reporting and Analytics helped Milan spot gaps in their recruitment process, leading the company to increase branding and recruitment marketing efforts.
- Milan’s talent acquisition team also noticed a bottleneck between candidate screening and the interview with a hiring manager. They were able to show company leaders, who then committed to turning interviews around within 24 hours whenever possible.
“Ultimately, it’s a very scalable product. That’s what people get with ClearCompany - a consistently great experience with both product and service.”
- Chad Dunnam
Finding an ATS Partner in ClearCompany
In ClearCompany, Milan has found not only a powerful recruiting platform that facilitates faster, more efficient hiring, but also a partner who cares about its success. Milan uses ClearCompany to gain recruiting insight and track applicant volume and hiring speed. Milan can also count on ClearCompany to provide a continually expanding toolset, plus, outstanding service from its Customer Support and Customer Success teams.
“The people of ClearCompany have been great. I’m so glad that I don’t have to spend 10 or 15 minutes waiting for someone to chat with [in Support]. It feels like the response time is usually like 30 seconds, and they’re all very helpful and knowledgeable.”
- Chad Dunnam
Download the case study to read the complete story of Milan Laser Hair Removal’s success using ClearCompany’s award-winning ATS.