As smartphone ownership continues to climb, people are more connected on the go. With the right tech, SMS text recruitment can help hiring teams connect with their candidates in a way that’s engaging and approachable.Can text messaging help or hurt your #recruiting process? Learn the facts here with this #infographic from @ClearCompany:
Here are some key statistics that illustrate the benefits of SMS text recruiting:
- Global phone usage is expected to surpass the 5 billion mark by 2019.
- Texts, on average, have a 97% open rate.
- 73% of job seekers prefer to receive targeted job opportunities via text.
- 89% of job seekers think mobile devices play a critical role in the job hunting process.
- 53% of candidates trust a company more when it reaches out quickly.
Want to learn more? Check out the infographic below.
As the head of a department in the midst of a sustained period of rapid growth, Sara has spent hundreds of hours interviewing, hiring, onboarding and assessing employees and candidates. She is passionate about sharing the best practices she has learned from both successes and failures in talent acquisition and management.