1. Take a look at your current process
- What are we doing wrong in our process? How do we fix it?
- What areas of our process can be eliminated or streamlined for efficiency?
- Does our Talent Management Software offer everything we need to have the most efficient hiring process?
Read about the Top 10 Metrics Driving Quality of Hire
2. Re-evaluate your hiring goals
3. Get your people on the same page
4. Touch-up those job ads
Read more about recruiting today’s high performers
5. Go back to the future with video interviewing
Read more about How Video Recruiting Can Transform Recruiting
6. Don’t leave your ATS hanging
Time to clean house
Spring Clean Your Hiring Process
As the head of a department in the midst of a sustained period of rapid growth, Sara has spent hundreds of hours interviewing, hiring, onboarding and assessing employees and candidates. She is passionate about sharing the best practices she has learned from both successes and failures in talent acquisition and management.